12.01.2009

Triplet Butterfly Wings for Jenna

Rachel, from Triplet Butterfly Wings released Jenna Belle's monarch last month and I just thought to check on it. It is so beautiful what she does for bereaved parents. You can see her blog for monarch releases here.

Aside from the monarch releases, she also makes micro preemie hats and burial sleepers/wraps to donate to other families who are on this horrible journey of losing a baby. She has embraced her losses of her precious triplets by helping others facing this tragedy. Her website is beautiful and is full of resources for bereaved parents. It can be seen here.





Thank you, Rachel!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Jenna's butterfly is beautiful! I love how she releases female butterflies for baby girls and male butterflies for baby boys.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful butterfly. All these women who do things for bereaved parents are amazing including yourself. I wish I could think of something to do for all these amazing people.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE butterflies. And, think this is a beautiful tribute.

Holly said...

Rachel is wonderful!! I was so happy to see she did one for Carleigh. I imagined the beautiful butterfly taking off and flying away. :)

The Blue Sparrow said...

Jenna's butterfly is beautiful! What a nice thing of her to do! *HUGS*

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That website was awesome. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Lauren said...

how lovely! what a unique and wonderful blessing... thank you so much for sharing that with us! :)

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO