12.04.2009

And the Winner is.....

OK. So I intended to post the winner at noon, but that did not happen... The good thing is that there weren't any new comments since about 11 this morning... Sorry for the delay. We have snow this morning and I know many of you are used to this, but in the Houston area in Texas it is almost unheard of... and a little exciting!


So without further adieu, the winner is


Min: 1
Max: 32
Result: 14


Mackenzie's Mommy from Missing MacKenzie!!!!! Congratulations, Ashley! Please email me at handprintsfromheaven@gmail.com and we can arrange all the details. :)


Thank you to everyone who participated. I wanted to make sure everyone knew that I do not charge to create a Hope Collage of your baby. From the website you can obtain the jpeg file and print as you please. You can make your request and find out more here. I may start offering hope collage memory boxes for a small donation to cover the cost of materials, but it's just an idea right now. Anyway best of luck with the next 19 days!


Merry Christmas!







11 comments:

Bree said...

I just love Ashley. I'm so happy for her! I'd love to order one of your collage boxes. Please let me know when you get that up and running. Snow sounds lovely. I hope you didn't have to work today. How fun it would be to sit in your new house and watch the snow fall.

Jill said...

Congratulations Ashley!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashley!!

Anonymous said...

Its funny, you talked about snow in your post and it dawned on me....how is Texas seeing snow before NH? That is definately strange, but I can certainly understand exciting. :)

April said...

I am so jealous of you and your snow! :( Southern California and Arizona don't see much of that lol

margaret said...

Congratulations Ashley. What a beautiful idea Franchesca, you do so much already. Too bad we didn't have a community fund for things like this and that way we could keep the gifts to the babylost mommies free. Hugs

Lea said...

Ashley - awesome! Good for you.. what a nice keepsake.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ashley!!!

I just saw the news a few minutes ago about the snow in Texas before I read this, that is really crazy.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Yay, Congrats Ashley!

Tina said...

Yay for Ashley!! xx

Holly said...

Congrats on winning, Ashley!

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO