12.15.2009

Please Pray


A family in Tennessee is losing their precious son today. I am not sure what is the cause, but he is having seizures and the doctors are telling his parents to prepare for his death. We are thinking he is around a year old. We all know how impossible it is to prepare to say goodbye to our children. Please pray that God might surround them with his divine comfort and peace, and that He might carry them through the darkest hours of their lives. They are the Green family.





11 comments:

My life said...

praying now....

Jill said...

The Green family are in my thoughts.

Marie W said...

Praying without ceasing. Please update when you learn more.

Caroline said...

Praying so much.
Caroline

Christmas with Kasey said...

:( ((hugs)) and prayers their way

Holly said...

Saying a prayer for this family. Thank you for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

saying prayer

MommyIvy said...

Will be praying. Have they checked for Alper's Syndrom. One of my friends lost her 15 month old to that, this year.

Anonymous said...

will keep this family in my prayers.

Andrea said...

*Tears* Why must these things be? It hurts...

I live in TN and will send extra special prayers for the Green's and their family. I do believe in the power of prayer and will ask that God wrap his arms around this family.

Love to you for remembering them,
andrea

Andrea said...

*Tears* Why must these things be? It hurts...

I live in TN and will send extra special prayers for the Green's and their family. I do believe in the power of prayer and will ask that God wrap his arms around this family.

Love to you for remembering them,
andrea

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO