12.02.2009

Kimberly's Rainbow needs our prayers

Please pray for Kimberly's rainbow baby. She is 10 weeks along and on the ultrasound the doctor noticed a "halo" around the baby's brain, which they think is a cystic hygroma. It could go away by itself, but it might indicate a chromosomal disorder. They are being referred to another doctor for a second opinion, but too many of us know how awful waiting for answers can be. Pray that God might keep both her and her husband in perfect peace, and more importantly that He might surround this baby and let it be nothing to worry about.

There is power in prayer!

"...The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16b



4 comments:

Holly said...

I am praying for Kimberly, John, and their rainbow baby!!

Anonymous said...

they are in my prayers

Anonymous said...

They are in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting Franchesca! It means so much to have so many out there praying for our little one! I will be praying for you are rainbow baby as well!!

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO