10.28.2009

Sorry so LAte

Thank you to...
Marie at My Expected End and Bree at My Baby Butterfly Ella for passing on the Over the Top Award and Karen at Busy Hands for the Friendship Award.

I am sorry for posting so late about this. My mind has been clogged with so many emotions and it hardly seemed fitting to write about the awards when my heart was just so down. But I guess in a way it's a nice distraction.

So for the Over the Top Award here goes...



Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know that you think they are 'Over the Top'!
1. Where is your cell phone? next to me on the desk
2.Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Sick =(
4. Your father? Awesome
5. Your favorite food? Italian, sweets, sour... this changes every minute
6. Your dream last night? The next Chinese Emperor??? (Weird I know)
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Be a godly mother
9. What room are you in? classroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging/writing
11. Your fear? Death of someone close to me
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still married to Prince Charming
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? Social
15. Muffins? Cranberry-orange
16. Wish list item? Paul Mitchell hair straightener
17. Where did you grow up? Houston
18. Last thing you did? drive to school
19. What are you wearing? Dress
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? fabulous
22. Friends? awesome (KATIE!)
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Creative
25. Missing someone? YES
26. Vehicle? Mazda
27. Something you’re not wearing? Hat
28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby
29. Your favorite color? Fuschia
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grave
34. One person who emails me regularly? awesome sister-in-law
35. Favorite place to eat? Le Madeleine

And for the Friendship Award, thank you a million, Karen. It is so sweet.




The rules are: "This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

 I really cannot pick just six for either award. I guess I could, but after being a part of this babylost community, every blog I have been following has helped me in one way or another. Some mamas find healing in the Scriptures, friends, family, activities, writing their hearts out or sharing their stories. All of these, even in the midst of their heartbreak has contributed to some healing in my heart. This road would be incredibly lonely without my bloggy buddies. God is so good to provide such wonderful hearts to help me along the way. Losing Jenna was tragic, but it is beautiful the bond that has been formed through such a loss. So to all the blogs that I follow, thank you thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Please look to the bottom left of my blog to see all the SMARVELOUS blogs I have been so blessed by.

Love to the sky...




4 comments:

Jill said...

Franchesca, congratulations on the awards! Your post is beautiful and touching!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations! Mine post is coming up shortly.

Holly said...

Congrats on your awards!!! :)

Jen said...

wonderful! congrats! thinking of you!

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO