10.13.2009

I Found a Rainbow




I don't know how ready I really am about all this but about a week ago we found out we are expecting Jenna's little sibling. I am incredibly happy, overwhelmed at the endless possibilities, and scared to the Nth degree. I would like to share the good news, but will not be updating about the pregnancy on this blog. I have dedicated a whole new blog to my rainbow baby called "Letters to my Rainbow Baby".


Feel free to stop by, but I understand if you cannot read about pregnancy right now - completely. I will, of course, continue to write on Handprints from Heaven as I am still grieving my Jenna terribly. My pregnancy with this baby has only increased my hope in God, but it has not minimized the grief over losing Jenna. And I wouldn't have it any other way. It is my hope that someone can draw strength from what God has allowed in my life with Jenna and now the hope of our newest family member joining us. I am hoping solely on the mercy of God for this baby to have healthy lungs, a beautifully healthy heart and so much more.


The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy

-Psalms 147:11






20 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats and I wish you all the best.

Kristy said...

Oh Franchesca, I am so so happy for you. I don't think anyone can ever be ready for this new journey, especially after already loosing a child. What wonderful news! I wish you nothing but happiness, and a long, healthy pregnancy.
Lots of *hugs*

MaryBeth said...

OH yay! I will follow your other blog too..CONGRATS!!! this is GREAT news!

Happy & Healthy 9 months!
xxMB

Christmas with Kasey said...

I am so excited for you!! Prayers that you have a very healthy boring 9 months!

amy said...

you know fran how i feel,i am so happy for you.We will all be praying for this gift from the heavens.Nevaeh is sooo happy for you too.We talked today about it and she wants to know so many questions!LOL!Prayers that all goes well,and much love sent to the skies

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful news, I am so happy for you.
May God bless you with happiness.

Caroline said...

So very happy for you and I'm praying even harder for you. {{ BIG HUGS }} my friend !! Wonderful news to hear on a very rainy day in Nevada, it just brightened my DAY !!! :)

Christy said...

Congrats--so happy for you. Wishing for a happy, healthy, safe pregnancy. Hugs to you.
Christy

Inanna said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Nan said...

Congrats! I hope and pray you have a very uneventful and happy 9 months. Hugs, Nan

Jill said...

I am wishing you and your rainbow baby a happy and healthy nine months. Congratulations and I look forward to following your new blog. So happy for you!

Lauren said...

I am so very happy for you! I pray God's peace, grace, and mercy on you in this new season. I know you will understand that I won't follow your new blog - but please don't think that means I don't care ... I just don't want to do that to myself right now. I am praying for a day when I can read pregnancy blogs without hurting. For now - I am praising God on for your blessing! :)

Lea said...

Franchesca - amazing news! I know the feeling of terrified and hopeful being all mixed into one. This next part of your journey will be a tough one, but Jenna will be helping her mommy and new baby brother or sister every step of the way.

Jen said...

oh Fran..that is so wonderful!!I am so excited for you and your husband...HUGS!!!

Tina said...

I am so happy for you Franchesca! I will be reading your new blog and praying that everything goes well with this pregnancy. xx

Holly said...

Congrats Franchesca!!! I am EXTREMELY happy for you!! I will definitely be following your new blog!!

Karen said...

Congratulations, Franchesca! Full of hope for you and your rainbow baby. Loads of prayers. (((Hugs)))

Courtney said...

many many congrats on a happy, healthy, and peaceful 9 months!

Jess said...

That is wonderful news, Franchesca! I'm so happy for you, and I will be sending ups lots of prayers for you and your rainbow baby!

Karen said...

Franchesca - thought of you tonight as I drove the children to soccer practice - there was a HUGE rainbow arched across the sky here as the rain stopped. (((Hugs)))

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO