7.27.2009

What About Them Clouds??

So I told you I liked the clouds... If you haven't read about it yet, I do. I absolutely love them. Its the one thing from God's creation that man can do little to destroy. (Well, aside from covering them up with smog, man cannot even destroy them!) So anyway I was driving home and here are some more clouds... Aren't they beautiful!? Well the picture really doesn't do it justice. It was just after a thunderstorm and some rain. The trees were the intensely saturated green from being completely soaked, and the sun was barely glimpsing over the horizon. If the skies are this beautiful I cannot even wrap my mind around how beautiful Heaven must be. Jenna's home. (sigh)


2 comments:

Tina said...

It must be beautiful in Heaven; all of our girls and boys deserve nothing less.
xx,
Tina

amy said...

I think the same thing when I look out the window&see the beautiful clouds,I think of Jenna&how lovely her new home is...Can u imagine sitting on the Lord lap while he's on his throne!!What a beatiful image.

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO