7.15.2009

His Angels

I get to thinking sometimes about what someone told me shortly after Jenna passed away. Was she really an angel visiting this earth with a short pass from heaven? Only time will tell (when we get to the other side). Something encouraged me in this matter the other day when I was reading Psalms. David said that God "maketh his angels spirits". Hmmm.....

I choose to believe that God takes a few angels from Heaven and makes them spirit and soul - like me and you. The Bible also says that some have "entertained angels unawares". Such and incredible thought- that God would allow something like that. He really is a mysterious God.

Can't really understand why, but it brings a certain level of comfort to think she might have been one of those angels.

1 comments:

amy said...

It is a wonderful thought that Jenna was an angel sent down for you&you will see her again!
Love and prayers to the heavens...

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO