7.09.2009

He's Coming Back






"For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth; To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;"
-Psalm 102: 19, 20


After church service was over Wednesday evening I was walking with someone to my car. I stopped as soon as we got out of the building. A sunset ocre filled the sky and splashed a reflection on every car's windshield in unison-- It was amazing. The atmosphere was filled with a divine peace. More and more people began to appreciate the splendor of the heavens. I reached for my camera and others grabbed their phones to capture this glimpse of heavenly bliss. For some reason, I got to thinking of how nice it would be if the Lord came back at that moment. Well, it wasn't Wednesday night but He is coming.

2 comments:

Katherine Page said...

so gorgeous!!! i'm so glad you shared that with me today. I enjoyed our girls day. Your such a blessing in my life and I'm always encouraged by you.
love you friend!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Beautiful pictures...I read through your blog and I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Jenna Belle. If you would like to share your story with us, we are posting about our babies on Thursdays on Walking With You (an online support group and place for grieving moms to share their journey). You are more than welcome to join us by linking your blog post. Please visit my blog for details: http://www.sufficientgrace-kelly.blogspot.com. There is actually a Walking With You Post up from Thursday. You can click on the button to pull up all of our posts on Walking With You. Praying God's continued comfort and sufficient grace for you and your family.

Blessings,
Kelly Gerken
Sufficient Grace Ministries

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO