8.30.2009

Honest Scrap Award



Thank you, Christy for the Honest Scrap Award. It means a lot that you take time to stop by my blog for Jenna Belle and post encouraging words. 

Christy, from A Piece of the Pearsons passed this award onto me and I get to pass it on to seven people! I might pick someone who has already received it before but here goes...

This award is for bloggers who write honestly from their heart, from the depth of their soul. There are some simple rules to accept this award. Firstly, pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and secondly, list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about yourself.

1. Rachel at Waiting For Morning 
2.Rachel at Running the Race
3. Carly at Love Reign Over Me
4. Holly at Caring for Carleigh
6. Caroline at The Croley Gang

Ten things about me... I think I have done this recently for Lynette Kraft's blog so I am just copying and pasting. =P

1. I am blessed to be have been Jenna Belle's Mommy for 13 days!

2. Gerber Daisies make the world a better place
3. I love ANYTHING Fuchsia
4. I paint in BRIGHT colors
5. Something about rain makes me happy
6. Sunrises and sunsets give me peace
7. Blogging makes my time go fast and keeps me busy, and I love it
8. I have learned that Jesus Christ is a loyal friend
9. My favorite person on Earth is my husband
10. Ponies remind me of my angel


5 comments:

Once A Mother said...

Thank you so much Franchesca for listing me for this award, I was really touched to receive it. I love the top ten, and most expecially number six. :)

Caroline said...

Thanx so much for the award, your a sweetie & I love reading your blog to. HUGS :)
Caroline
P.S. I love your top 10 !!!

Christy said...

Love your 10 things, too--esp gerber daisies. You are strong and inspiring and thanks for sharing your blog...
Christy

Holly said...

Thanks for the award!! I like bright colors!

Tina said...

One of my favorite flowers is gerber daisies and I love fuchsia too, but I can't spell it right!!! Thanks for sharing! xx

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO