12.22.2009

Beautiful Gifts

I have been meaning to post these beautiful gifts from some of my bloggy friends.

Jess from Peace Like a River made this beautiful ornament for my Jenna Belle. Isn't it lovely. I love the picture she chose for it :)

It reads"Jenna Belle's First Christmas in Heaven". It was so sweet of her to make this for my Jenna. I put this one on Jenna's Christmas tree.


Beth from Still My Baby and Safe in this House sent these lovely fuchsia angel wings to me for my Jenna. It was completely out of the blue and a lovely way to remember my Jenna. We put this one the Jenna tree too.
 

And last, Amanda from Written in the Stars made this for my Jenna. She did such a great job and so fast too!
 

Thank you SOOO much Jess, Beth and Amanda for these beautiful things you have done for me and my Jenna. I cherish all these things as they are made with love from other babylost mamas who know the pain and have managed to make something beautiful out it.



14 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful..

Ter said...

Such wonderful gifts in memory of such a beautiful little girl

Bree said...

We are so lucky to have this community of support. These little things mean so much to us. Jess sent an ornament for Ella as well. It is so beautiful. I'm in love with the wings Beth made you. The color is just perfect. And, Jenna's name in the stars- what a perfect idea.

Mattie said...

Those are just perfect!

Caroline said...

They are all so beautiful. Look in your mail tomorrow, you should get mine.
{{HUGS}}
Caroline

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Those fuschia wings are awesome!! And Jess was so nice to make those ornaments. And I think that Amanda does a great job writing our babies' names in the stars!

Karen said...

So lovely. xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very beautiful and creative gifts.

Beth said...

i'm so glad you loved the wings...i can't take credit for MAKING them... but i thought of you instantly when i saw their color. i LOVE the ornament with the photo of jesus.. ive seen that photo before and had printed it for myself. and the stars are beautiful too.

Anonymous said...

these gifts are simply beautiful. what a community we are a part of. Such wonderful women.

Lauren said...

how wonderful! I love that these women have blessed you this Christmas in the midst of your greif ... I wish I had a support network my first Christmas without Asher. I know it would have made a world of difference. I am praying for you this Christmas ... the first one is never easy, but God is full of mercy.

With Love,
Lauren

Jill said...

They sure are beautiful gifts!!

Marie W said...

This is why I love the blog community. It shows us that our babies are treasured and loved by others. You ladies are awesome!

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO