8.26.2009

A Little Kind Word Goes a Long Way

I had the biggest blessing the other day and I have been wanting to tell the world about it, blog world anyway. A friend approached me and told me she'd been thinking about Jenna and me, and praying for me. It was so out of the blue and spontaneous, it was just what I needed - it literally made my day! Someone talking about my Jenna to me! Thank you and I love you so much, Angela! 

Oh, how I wish I could tell the world that it really is ok to talk about her. I love talking about her. She changed me. She was my little miracle, my gift from Heaven. I might cry when I talk about her, but its not because of what's being said, it's because my heart loves deeply the one I can't hold. I am just so thankful that God gave me her to love. So very thankful. I cannot imagine life without the love that overflows my heart for my sweet Jenna. She was tiny to this world, but she has made an eternal difference in my life. My heart can cry for a mother's breaking heart and truly appreciate the beautiful gift of life.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you enjoy talking about her. It's good to talk and not keep things bottled up inside. I remember when my father passed away, it made me feel good to get those feelings out. When I had my miscarriages & went back to work, I really didn't like it when people would just scare at me or you could just feel that they wanted to talk. I'm thankful that you can talk about her, she was so precious & a gift from God. It's ok too cry to, I still do about the ones I never got to meet. HUGS my Friend.
Caroline

Katherine Page said...

Hey Friend!!!! I want to know that I love ya and think about your precious daughter often. You are right, she is making an eternal difference in lives. We need to hang out!!! I miss seeing you!!! Love you & I'm praying that your first week back at school goes wonderfuly. Call me friend!

Christy said...

I know! We were walking around the yard with a neighbor (who does not know our story) and my little boy out of the blue spouts out, "I have a brother!" Our neighbor didn't quite hear what he said and said, "what?" My husband and I smiled at Reese and said, "that's right, sweetie, you do!" The moment passed and the conversation went elsewehre but later that day I told Reese how proud and happy I was that he told our neighbor that and that it makes me feel good when he talks about his brother. He said, "your welcome, mom." I know exactly how you feel.
xxxooo
Christy

Tina said...

Not long after losing my girls, I had taken Emma to her gymnastics class. Another mom from the class whom I have never spoken with up until this point, brought me a piece of paper and told me to read it later. When I did, she had written a note telling me how sorry she was and that she was thinking of me and praying for me. I was so touched by this; just knowing there are people out there who suopport us is comforting. But I too wish those close to us would talk more openly abnout my girls. xx

Carly Marie said...

Praying many more people speak her beautiful name :)

xxx

Page McGraw said...

I know how you feel! I love talking about Joshua, but for some reason, people are afraid to even mention him around me. I think about you and Jenna alot. Especially Jenna and Joshua in Heaven having the time of their life. It's a blessing to me to know that our babies as well as Katherine, Madison and Bethany are not alone and have friends to run the streets of gold with! I can't wait to see them again. :)

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO