8.06.2009

10 Things About Jenna's Mommy...

For Lynette Kraft's interesting post
http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com/2009/08/link-up-your-blog-so-i-and-others-can.html

To meet others and learn about one another... This is me in 100 words or less...

1. I am blessed to be have been Jenna Belle's Mommy for 13 days!
2. Gerber Daisies make the world a better place
3. I love ANYTHING Fuchsia
4. I paint in BRIGHT colors
5. Something about rain makes me happy
6. Sunrises and sunsets give me peace
7. Blogging makes my time go fast and keeps me busy, and I love it
8. I have learned that Jesus Christ is a loyal friend
9. My favorite person on Earth is my husband
10. Ponies remind me of my angel

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

What a great list, hope you are doing well. HUGS !!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing with us today!

Lauren said...

thank you so much for sharing ... I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter and praise God that you had her for the short time you did. It's wonderful to meet you - be blessed today!

Amy said...

Thank you for joining this week. It is nice to meet you and learn a little about you. I am sorry for your loss, but I am inspired by your strength and your faith.
Blessings,
Amy

trennia said...

visiting from Lynnette's blog just wanted to say Hi glad to met you.

Julie Arduini said...

I wrote another blogger who wrote on their list about sunrises that I am so moved by sunrise/sunsets and I feel like God downloaded a little definition for me, that I'm a visual worshipper. I love the sound of that. Sounds like you are as well, gerber daisies are gorgeous.

I am sorry for your loss, and thank you for blogging. I know God is using your broken place for His good to encourage other hurting people, even if no one on Earth might understand.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Hi there from Lynnette's porch...it's so good to see you here. I loved your list...it's great to get to know our blog friends a little better. I finally got my list up on my blog...I'm a little behind. Stop by and visit if you have time...

Love to you...

Unknown said...

Franchesca,
I was here the other day and read your story and enjoyed meeting you - and here I am again!!! :) What a beautiful daughter - I'm so sorry you weren't able to hold her longer than 13 days on this earth. That's how long my baby Samuel lived.

Thank you for linking up so I could come over and get to know you better.
Blessings to you my new chum.
Tenderly,
Lynnette

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO