8.05.2009

Jenna Belle's Balloons

Today is three months from her birthday. Lots of tears and frustrations. No, I did not get her birth or death certificate. BUT, we are one day closer to getting it. Thanks be to God. We found someone at the main office in Austin who is a saint. She is going above and beyond to make sure we get these documents. Thank you, Vanessa!

Aside from this, the highlight of my day was visiting her. The shady trees make her gravesite such a pleasant place to be. We put these giant soft pink gerber daisies in a vase and bought her ten bright balloons. On each month, we release balloons. But before releasing them, we write things on them with a sharpie. Who knows- maybe God just reaches into our world and pulls them into Heaven for her to play with? I like to think so. Thank God for the good weather so far on these days.

1 comments:

Tina said...

That's a very sweet thought. I can see all of our babies together in Heaven playing with all the balloons sent their way. And I bet they won't go flat in Heaven!!
xx,
Tina

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO