2.05.2010

Happy Nine Months

Happy Nine Months in Heaven, Jenna. I can't really feel much today, but maybe that's okay. Some days I think this is mommy's way of surviving this world down here without you. Daddy and me went to your grave today during his lunch time and it was wet... but at least the water was going down. We've just had a bunch of rain lately. I think I'm ready for spring so I can start on your memory garden.

I can't even put a picture in my head today of what it must be like for you in Heaven. It is amazing to me how you have been gone this long but you are still my world. I hope somehow in Heaven you know that. Okay now I want to cry! I don't want to let myself because once the tears start it's hard to get them to stop. And all the while you are really really okay in Heaven. I want that to be on my mind today.

Last night I dreamed about your name. In my dream you were not there, but I was trying to order a birthstone ring with your birthstone in it. I was telling the person your name, your beautiful beautiful name. I love that I dreamed about your name, maybe soon I will get to dream about you.

I hope in Heaven you have a pony but when you get tired of playing with her, I hope God lets your ride around on a red tricycle. Make sure you give all your friends up there a ride too!

Mommy loves you, Jenna Belle.

23 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

Happy 9 months in Heaven Jenna! Your mommy and daddy love and miss you so very much! Please be near them today as they remember you. *HUGS*

Meredith said...

It really is a beautiful name... thinking of you! xoxo

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Happy 9 months, Jenna! Thinking of you all.

Sky said...

thinking of your beautiful little jenna and her 9mths in heaven.

xxx

Megan said...

*hugs* I know it's hard for you as the time passes without her. You are so strong! Happy 9 months in heaven Jenna!

Jill said...

Happy nine months, Jenna!! xo

Jess said...

Happy 9 months in heaven, sweet, beautiful Jenna!!

Maggie said...

Happy 9 months in heaven to Jenna! (((HUGS)))

Danielle said...

Happy 9 months in heaven Jenna Belle!

crystal theresa said...

Happy 9 months in Heaven, Jenna!

Caroline said...

Happy 9 months in Heaven , Jenna
Caroline

Tina said...

Happy 9 months sweet Jenna Belle. xx

Lori said...

It really is such a beautiful little name...delicate and sassy at the same time. Absolutely precious.

Hugs for your heart today...hugs for your heart!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months, Jenna

Elizabeth said...

Thinking of you. *hugs* Happy 9 months angel!

Christy said...

Happy 9 months sweet girl!

Mary said...

Happy heavenly 9 month birthday Jenna!

And to Franchesca, I am so glad you got to dream of her name, and will pray she is coming soon. I understand the need to dream of our daughters. Many hugs to you on this day.

With Out My Punkin said...

Happy heavenly 9 month birthday Jenna Belle. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months sweet Jenna!

Fran, thinking of you and Jenna!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months, dear Jenna. I'm so glad you were able to dream about her name!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you, hope your day was peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Nine Months, Jenna. Your family love you and miss you so much!

Holly said...

Happy 9 month birthday sweet Jenna!

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO