3.25.2010

Update on the *LAYLA* Boxes

{She has such a pretty name!}

Today I hope to cover a lot of ground for Layla's boxes.

You can stay updated on the progress by following me on twitter. I will be posting pictures later this weekend on the blog, but it's just easier to update through tweets for now.

Last Thursday night I actually applied the second layer, which is the texture on the boxes. It was super late and I was also baking a cake for my husband's birthday party, so I do apologize... but they are still plain white.

Not much to see... yet! ;)

Hope to see you on twitter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you about her name.. It's absolutely beautiful.

I really think they're going to love these boxes. :)

carissa said...

can't wait to see the boxes. i'm so very anxious! : )

Maggie said...

I can't wait to see!! :)

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO