3.09.2010

Jenna's Name

I have been meaning to thank these beautiful hearts for thinking of my Jenna is such creative ways.

Thank you Monica for writing my Jenna's name at Lake Sacajawea, WA


Thank you Heather for the beautiful pendant. If you haven't visited Heather's new blog called In Our Hearts Pendants, please do. She is doing a beautiful thing in her Madelyn's name for other babyloss mamas.



And thank you Sandie for this beautiful photo of Jenna Belle's name in the snow :) It was so thoughtful!

12 comments:

Bree said...

How beautiful! I'm so glad we have each other.

Maggie said...

Beautiful! I love how others take the time to honor our babies. I wish I could do something. I just don't know what. XO

The Blue Sparrow said...

So beautiful! I especially like the last one!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

These are all just so very lovely. What sweet ways to honor Jenna.

Jess said...

That's so sweet and thoughtful, I love all the creative remembrance ideas.

Caroline said...

All so beautiful, how sweet of them to honor your Jenna.
Caroline

Holly said...

These are wonderful! It's so nice to receive such things from others!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to do it. And I love the other name representations!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. So beautiful!!

Once A Mother said...

too precious!

Anonymous said...

Wow! There are some wonderful people out there... you included, lovely lady! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! There are some wonderful people out there... you included, lovely lady! xoxo

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO