9.18.2009

Friendship Award @ Four Months



Thank you, Kristy for passing this onto me. It means a lot. It came on one of those anniversaries we wished we'd never have known. Jenna has been gone four months and it has been a struggle to breathe today. My dear friend, Keana sent me a heavensent email and Kristy from I Love You to the Moon and Back! gave me this award. I am so blessed to be in the midst of good and godly support. It is so hard but God just keeps showing me how He really does care.

Today I have been trying to focus on Jenna's life and not her death. It has been one of those days where I am losing the battle with my will. It has been difficult for me to separate the two but I have decided she would want me to be happy and live again. Of course it is not going to just happen in an instant but eventually I want to be where the pain is not the definition of my life and where joy is real again. I want to get there for her.

I would like to pass this Friendship Award onto six more people. I am sorry if you have already gotten this...

"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

1. Rachel @ Waiting for Morning
2. Caroline @ the Croley Gang
5. Lauren @ Walking by Faith






5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a wonderful award.

Jen said...

very sweet post.. I was just talking to my mom yesterday about how I needed to LIVE for Ella and not let it get me down, it is hard.. we will be at 4 months Monday..thinking of your family this weekend..

Holly said...

Thank you for the award!!!! Another month gone by. Seems just like a moment at times. Thinking of you

Caroline said...

Thanx so much for the award. I enjoy reading your blog so much & I pray for you everyday. {{HUGS}}
Caroline

Franchesca said...

Thank you so much, Caroline

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO