9.11.2009

Fight for Wyatt, He Fought for His Life




Common sense checked out when the state of Tennessee tried to redefine life in 2005. Danielle's baby, Wyatt fought for his life two minutes. He fought to stay here with his mommy and daddy. Now Danielle is being denied a birth certificate because they classified little Wyatt as a stillborn. He WAS NOT stillborn! Please click on the link to the right to have this law amended and save countless others from the heartache of being denied their right to their child's birth certificate.

Click here for more information on Danielle's blog Letting Go and Letting God:

http://wyattnathaniel.blogspot.com/2009/09/update-good-news-and-answering.html

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I came over here from Holly's blog. Love the collages that you do, they are beautiful. I have a blog http://wwwforyourtears.blogspot.com/
where I send out a handkerchief to catch the tears of grieving mothers. I would love to send you one. Send me your full name & address to:
dpucci9972@gmail.com I am so sorry for your loss. I have sent many of the women you know a handkerchief. I went over and signed the petition for Danielle's son Wyatt. His life her on earth needs to be recognized.

Holly said...

Thanks for posting about Danielle and Wyatt! I hope that more people will come and support her!

Malory said...

I signed and I will also include this in my next post to get her a few more signatures.

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO