6.19.2009

Too Tired to Cry

Well it might be more than just tiredness. I can't cry lately because I realize that no matter how hard I cry or how long I cry, she is NOT coming back. That thought usually leaves me feeling hopeless. I know better, of course. But somehow that's the circle I get caught up into. I read Psalms 69 today. David talks about how he is "weary of crying", but he also ended that thought with, "mine eyes fail while I wait for my God." The Bible did not have that last part italicized, I just wanted to emphasize his faith in such a hard time. Even when he felt hopeless he knew he could still wait on God and not be disappointed. So David cried. When I cry I can wait on my God. What a thought - that David's God is my God!



0 comments:

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO