10.02.2010

Fuchsia petals & bloggy award

This morning the cool October breeze could be felt. It feels like fall. At least in the mornings. It was marvelous. I only wish I had more time to blog, read blogs... but I didn't want to forget this so I wanted to share it here.

In Jenna's garden (mind you, there are weeds all over it) I spotted three fuchsia roses. :]






I don't think there's ever been a sweeter rose in her garden. She knew I needed this today. I pulled out her scrapbook to share at the Walk later today. Pictures still make me cry. Certain pictures.

Thank you Jenna for sending me this beautiful rose. It's perfect- just like you.

I also wanted to thank Wyatt's Mommy and Michelle for the Blog Award. I would like to pass this onto everyone that commented on my last post about Jenna's cloud heart :]

Rules are made to be broken, right?

;)

Tiffany
Jaime
butterflymom
Tina
Caroline
Jill
Dana
Heather
Michelle
Tami
Lisette
Jennifer
Wyatt's Mommy 
Debby
ButterflyChik
Heather

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.

XO

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations and thank you for the award. The flowers are absolutely beautiful just like your Jenna Belle.

Jill said...

The rose is absolutely beautiful! I love when there are days when we need a sign and then we see it. I hope the walk goes well today and I love that you are sharing her scrapbook.

Unknown said...

Those roses are absolutely beautiful!!!

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Franchesca,
The roses are beautiful. So colorful and bright! I wish you the best at the walk today. And many thanks for the award!

Much love to you, Megan

Jessica said...

What beautiful roses! And yes rules were made to be broken ;)

amy said...

wow! so beautiful!What a perfect gift sent from heaven.

Caroline said...

So very beautiful and it's ok to break rules once in a while. Thanx so much

{{{HUGS}}}
Caroline

Rhiannon said...

What a lovely, beautiful sign from your sweet little one :)

Lisette said...

Such beautiful roses, what a lovely gift from Jenna to you.
Thank you for the blog award!

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO