6.17.2009

We're doing this...

That's what Mrs. Marsha (my pastor's wife) told me when we knew she wouldn't make it. It helped me. Today I just realized that my grandmother is taking Jenna's death pretty hard. Today's her birthday and tomorrow Jenna will have been gone a month. God is still good. I have been contemplating a series on emptiness. Emptiness can be devastating but it can also be healing. In fact feeling empty helps me realize my need of the Savior. I guess the Lord can't fill my cup until I'm empty. Empty of myself, my thoughts, and my ways.

1 comments:

Katherine Page said...

Suggestions: Fix the font so that it doesn't cover her face unless you did that purposefully as well as I can barely read the font on the bottom...

Also, I think this will be a great source of healing for you and a way to be able to express what you have been through. Always, pray before you type and publish so that the Lord is always in control and will bring blessings to those who read it like you have been to me in person. :0) Also, don't feel like you have to write 24-7, if you don't feel like it then just don't and come back to it. I love you and enjoyed my time in hunstville with you.

KP

Jenna's Name Slideshow

Thank you so much for emailing me pictures of my Jenna's name. It means so much that you took time to remember my Jenna with me. XO